[Digikam-users] digiKam and Krita kra files

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 18:44:05 GMT 2016

- 1/ First go to Type mime setup page of DK and add relevant missing file
extensions.
- 2/ Install KDE thumbnails generators. This include KRA and EXR. From
Mageia5 :

EXR : ‎/usr/lib64/kde4/exrthumbnail.so from "kdebase4-runtime - K Desktop
Environment - Base Runtime​" package
KRA :  ‎/usr/lib64/kde4/calligraimagethumbnail.so from "calligra-core - Set
of office applications for KDE​"