ascribe.io / digikam / exploring possibilities

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 15:51:04 GMT 2016

How to identify image with right registered in ascribe service. There is an
invisible watermark somewhere set in image data (not metadata of course
because this can be dropped easily) ?

The service sound like promising, only if a king of image is annotated
digitally, as this one :

https://www.digimarc.com/application/photography

.. which is expensive of course...

Without watermarking, this kind of service is a non sense, from my
viewpoint of course...

Or perhaps you have a typical use case to promote this service...