ascribe.io / digikam / exploring possibilities

eric webmaster at opalesurfcasting.net
Sat Dec 17 16:50:52 GMT 2016

Hello,

> What's acribe.io. A social network or another cloud service ?
>
> If yes, a tool to export content need to be done...
>Gilles Caulier

It's a service that's should be used to claim authorship and, if
Creative Common (or else),  give clear instructions on how to use it.

In France, there is a partnership with "Ministère de la culture" and
creative common France, but it's german (Berlin) and usable worlwide.

 http://creativecommons.fr/as
> cribe/comprendre/

For example : https://cc.ascribe.io/app/pieces/26463 (with one of my
picture published on my website and registered on ascribe.io).

There is one API :  http://docs.ascribe.apiary.io/# that I have tested
to retrieve pictures data for one website (claiming and explain how to
fair use the picture - CC).

Some  infos should be found here :
https://github.com/ascribe
https://github.com/bigchaindb

Another initiative on claim pictures ownership and declare authorised
usage is here :

http://www.mediachain.io/
https://github.com/mediachain/

Thanks,