how to track files uploaded in flickr

Frédéric Chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 09:13:28 GMT 2016

Hi all

I'm using DK 5.4 and I'm using it to upload pictures to flickr.

Now comes to me those regular questions: did I already published this
picture? how to upload only those not already uploaded (to avoid
duplicates) ?

I found some option to add label during export, but label is added in
flickr not in digikam (unless I missed something)

any suggestions ? even just a manual best practice from your experience.
(I'm thinking to add manually a label called "flickr", any other idea?)

thanks for your help

frederic