how to track files uploaded in flickr

Dr. Martin Senftleben drmartinus at drmartinus.de
Sat Dec 17 11:40:25 GMT 2016

Hi Frederic,

Am 17.12.2016 um 10:13 schrieb Frédéric Chaume:

> Now comes to me those regular questions: did I already published this
> picture? how to upload only those not already uploaded (to avoid
> duplicates) ?

I would very much appreciate such a feature as well, because I have a
few thousand images on flickr and far more on my hard disk. I started
adding a specific colour to those images, which I uploaded to flickr,
and in addition to tag them with a keyword, before I upload them. Since
I hadn't done that in the beginning with the first 1000 or so pictures,
it's not much help, but at least for some I know that they are already
there. An automated function in the upload tool would be great!

Martin