Migration from 4.14 to 5.0/5.1 does not work

Martin (KDE) kde at fahrendorf.de
Wed Aug 10 20:34:03 BST 2016

Hallo

I had a simmilar issue. I got it solved by changing the pathes in the digikam
sqlite database. In the albumroots table of this database the path limiters
(the "/" sign) in the identifier filed was wrong (something like %aa where aa
is a number). Replacing the wrong one by a regular slash and digikam 5 can
access all albums again.

Regards
Martin