[Digikam-users] AcquireImages - Scan area size?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 04:46:45 BST 2016

Hi,

As i know, the scanner settings is passed to the tool by sane backend which
has all scanner module codes. The digiKam code only get the scanner list
available and the relevant settings.

Mostly the job is done by libksane Qt interface (libsane is C code). By the
job, i want mean to show in GUI all settings accordingly with libsane info.

So typically, all the settings that you want is in libsane. There is
nothing to setup in digiKam ore libksane.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scanner_Access_Now_Easy