[Digikam-users] AcquireImages - Scan area size?

Arnaud Croes arnaud at croesnet.eu
Tue Apr 19 08:48:26 BST 2016

Hi Gilles and others,

I am a new member of this list (using Digikam already several years),
and would like to start to say; Thanks you !!
Since a few weeks I am using a different scanner (HP Scanjet 8250), and
am having problems with the AcquireImages plugin - the scanned area is
roughly only A5 size.
Where can I change this setting? With my old scanner, I could scan the
full A4 area.
A4 scanning in XSane or gscan2pdf works fine.

Thanks,
Arnaud

My environment:
Ubuntu 15.10
Gnome
Digikam 4.14.0
Photo collection on Synology NFS mounted drive
(turned @eadir folder and thumbnail creation off)
Database: MySQL (MariaDB on Synology)