[Digikam-users] AcquireImages - Scan area size?

Arnaud Croes arnaud at croesnet.eu
Fri Apr 29 15:39:47 BST 2016

Thanks Gilles. I'll investigate this further, and when I find a
solution, I'll report it back here.
I have the same problem with a PC running Kubuntu, using the skanlite tool.
When doing a preview only a small area is being scanned.
Doing a scan, without prescan scans the whole area.
This only happens with my HP Scanjet 8250 (avision), not with my HP
Officejet 5610 (hpaio).

Regards,
Arnaud