[Digikam-users] grouping lost after hitting F5 accidentally

Manuel Bock mbs at mbsnet.de
Sun May 17 09:54:04 BST 2015

Sorting and combining several  sets of photos taken during an event I used grouping to hide several pictures of the same scene under the best one. Since I also fine-tuned some of them, I also had versions in that folder.

After a couple of hours of work, I guess I accidentally hit F5 instead of F4. All the previews were newly created and all grouping in that folder was lost (at least in that folder) showing even the versions side by side.

Is there a way to get the grouping of versions and manually created groups restored?

(I am working with dk 4.6 under OpenSUSE 13.2)

regards
Manuel