[Digikam-users] Uploading to Flickr 4.8.0 Macports

Marie McClellan marielynn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 15:54:14 BST 2015

Hello,

I just updated my DigiKam to 4.8.0 through Macports this afternoon. I was
very excited to finally be able to use the Flickr uploader as this is
central to my workflow.

I clicked "export to Flickr" and received a dialogue box that says: "Please
follow the instructions in the browser window, then return to press
corresponding button." However nothing happens in my browser. I have done
this with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari all open (one at a time).

I am running OS X 10.9.5 and have the most updated Chrome and Safari. Not
100% sure about Firefox.

Ideally I would like this to be working with Chrome as that is my preferred
browser.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Marie