[Digikam-users] Uploading to Flickr 4.8.0 Macports

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 16:26:34 BST 2015

I'm not sure but i think KDE browser will be used to show connection
page. In KDE control panel there is a settings about to chooses
default web browser (by default, it's konqueror). Unfortunatly, KDE
control panel is not fully available under macports due to X11
dependencies at compilation time, which break package since X11 have
been droped by Apple under OSX.

I already tried to patch KDE code to have an uncomplete compilation
(KDE Control Panel is cut in small parts), but for another problem
(widget and color themes support), and it's the hell...

I know that a KDE core developer has posted a lots of fixes for OSX
support. I think last KDE release must include that.

Perhaps you solution is to install konqueror. It included in
"kde4-baseapps" macports package.