[Digikam-users] Some considerations concerning running digiKam on a Mac

Alan Pater alan.pater at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 22:28:42 GMT 2015

Thanks for sharing Wilfried! I'd be curious if the upcoming Ubuntu
15.04 with Unity handles such a nice screen?

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 4:58 PM, Veaceslav Munteanu
<veaceslav.munteanu90 at gmail.com> wrote:
> You had a lot to say, sir :)
>
> Well, only thing that can I say is that marvellous machine cost 3000
> euro and majority of people don't have this amount of money, or don't
> want to spent that much for something which will be obsolete in 2-3
> years...

My (25MHz) 1st laptop back in 1993 only cost $2000 and then I spend
another $600 for a few extra Mb of ram ...  $3800 in today’s dollars

A 5k Mac is a steal in comparison! And cheaper then a lot of cameras ...