[Digikam-users] Folders, albums and collections

Christoph Huckle chrihuc at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 16:14:40 BST 2015

Hmm, I thought I live in the real world and for me Album = Folder.
When I had still all paper based Pictures, they were sorted in an Album. If
I throw it away, all the pix were gone..

I do not see a problem here and as many others would be disappointed if
this changes.
Please understand, that while in OSS everyone can contribute it is NOT a
democracy.

BR
Chris.