[Digikam-users] Folders, albums and collections

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 11:26:04 BST 2015

On 19-6-2015 12:10, Agustin Lobo wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 11:40 AM, Peter Mc Donough
> <mcd-mail-lists at gmx.net> wrote:
>> You can easily get what you want by adding a tag to a group of photos and
>> using the powerful search options of digikam for creating just the virtual
>> collection when you want it.
>>
>> Remove the tag and your virtual collection disappears.
> True, I agree. But I'm talking about preventing users to
> unintentionally delete a folder
> by deleting an album.
It never happened to me. Did it happen to you? I never read a complaint
from a user on this list or anywhere on the internet, that the folder
disappeared after deleting the album.

I can't talk for other users, but it seems you are trying to have a
problem solved that does not exist.

Best regards,

Boudewijn