[Digikam-users] Deleting duplicate photo's still show up?

Sjoerd sjoerd at sjomar.eu
Sun Jul 26 07:45:38 BST 2015

I deleted a lot of duplicate photo's (outside DigiKam with dupeguru) and let
DigiKam rescan/regenerate all of my thumbnails and fingerprints. Finaly I let
DigiKam search for duplicates again. DigiKam still shows all the duplicates that
are defenitely gone from disk.

I tried a "cleanup_digikamdb -t" but that doesn't make any difference.

Any idea how to clean up my databases so it matches my filesystem again
(without starting over from scratch)?

I am using Kubuntu 14.10 and Digikam 4.11.0 from philips ppa

Cheers,
Sjoerd