[Digikam-users] Geolocation - how to add/edit

Dr. Martin Senftleben drmartinus at drmartinus.de
Wed Dec 2 05:29:14 GMT 2015

Hi,

you have a map window above the picture list. You just drag the
picture to the approprate location and drop it there. Of course you
should set the visible area to the location where the picture was
taken, and zoom in close enough so that you can drop it at the correct
place. Depending on whether you choose OSM or Google, the display will
be different, but both work fine.
The other option is ti use a gpx file. You load it into the window to
the right and then correlate. You may have to try out the time offset.
Sometimes the camera time is not accurate.

Martin