[Digikam-users] Geolocation - how to add/edit

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Tue Dec 1 19:34:12 GMT 2015

Got it!!

Yes it is the Image > Geo-location option, then select the image again,
but also there is a a check box 'Coordinates' which is grey until an
image is selected, then I have to check the box, only then I can enter
Latitude and Longitude,  and it works!!!  I cannot see the reason for
that check box.

As far as I can see it is not possible to add to multiple images
together, that would be very useful, is there a way to do that?

Also Martin mentioned adding by gpx files, can anyone tell em how to do
that.  I see that the data is held in ImagePositions table, so I guess I
could write something to load into that, I assume it should not cause
any problems??

Thanks you Remco and everyone else .

Mick