[Digikam-users] Bad experience with "Open with"

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Sun Apr 26 07:58:24 BST 2015

Le 26/04/2015 08:39, Marie-Noëlle Augendre a écrit :

>     It ask to KDE desktop settings which top application is assigned to
>     type mime to open (RAW file in this case).

sure: right click on the file in dolphin, properties,options of the
file... Opening a file directly

but what distribution do you use, in openSUSE 13.2 I don't see any
"digikam" in the open with menu (I have for showfoto)

>   - for Gimp, Showfoto, etc. that don't include a file manager, one
> instance per file is fine

it's not, I had the same odd situation you had, but with gimp :-). If
you can open only one file, open the first only (or ask)

jdd