[Digikam-users] Is "Auto-rotate/flip according to EXIF orientation" a recent addition?

Peter Albrecht peter at crazymonkeys.de
Sat Apr 4 15:32:43 BST 2015

Hi Chris,

in DigiKam 4.4.0, I select all my images (thumbnails) and
click in the main menu:

    Image -> Autorotate/Flip using EXIF information

I don't know, when this has been added, but I guess it has
been there for several years now. (I already used it with
digikam 3.x., if I remember correctly.)

Please have a look in the main menu.

As for the batch-process:
The "Batch Queue Manager" in DigiKam provides a Tool called
"Rotate". Using this, you can select "[ ] Use Exif Orientation".

Regards,
	Peter