[Digikam-users] Is "Auto-rotate/flip according to EXIF orientation" a recent addition?

cl at isbd.net cl at isbd.net
Sat Apr 4 13:31:00 BST 2015

I am using Digikam 4.2.0 on xubuntu and I don't seem to have the
"Auto-rotate/flip according to EXIF orientation" option when I right
click on a thumbnail.  Is this a more recent addition or is there some
other reason why I am not seeing it?

Also, is it possible to run a batch/script process to rotate all
images which have a non-normal EXIF orientation?  I want to make it so
that my images are viewed correctly by programs which don't see/use
the EXIF tag.

--
Chris Green
ยท