[Digikam-users] Digital Asset Management (DAM) question: final formats, meta data and so on

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Sun Sep 21 20:09:22 BST 2014

Le 21/09/2014 21:01, Gilles Caulier a écrit :

> To resume : my free time is very precious, and i won't to waste time
> with post processing on computer.

same as you.

but the problem is probably most a question of number.

I have to shoot many images and can't afford to post edit them (apart basics
like resize).

I know people that shoot only a handfull of images and spend many time
refining them, of course in raw. It was the same with roll film...

no problem, simply not my use

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org