[Digikam-users] searching thru tag hierarchy

Luca Ferrari fluca1978 at infinito.it
Thu Sep 11 14:26:09 BST 2014

Ho all,
I cannof find a solution in the documentation: I've  alot of tags and
a lot of albums. I cannot do the following two things:
1) I would like to click more tags at once in the tag panel to filter
only the images that have all the tags (and condition, not or);
2) I would be able to click on the root tag of an hierarchy and see
all the images that have any of the tag under such hierarchy.

Apparently even advanced search can solve the above two. Any suggestion?

Thanks,
Luca