[Digikam-users] CR2 to JPG

seb.vallet at laposte.net seb.vallet at laposte.net
Thu Nov 27 22:22:43 GMT 2014

Dear Simon,

Thank for this tip.
It generates a JPEG file but unfortunately the image looks like pink filter, the colors are altered and are not good like I can see in Digikam preview.

More details :
The CR2 image looks good in Digikam album viewer
The CR2 image looks bad (too pink) in Image Editor
And the JPEG image generated by your solution looks like in Image Editor.

Thank you,