[Digikam-users] CR2 to JPG

Simon Cropper simoncropper at fossworkflowguides.com
Thu Nov 27 22:51:13 GMT 2014

Sebastien,

If you look at this post...

... it suggests the was encountered a few years back and was fixed.

I have checked the raw conversion program (DCRAW) and it supports your
camera. I can then only presume that you are using out of date software
or software using older versions of the RAW libraries (i.e. prior to
your camera being supported by the LibRAW/DCRAW libraries).

Look at the LibRAW version (Help > Components Information), it should be
0.15.4 and Digikam should be 4.5.0 or something similar. If you have
older versions you will need to upgrade to at least a version that
supports your camera.