[Digikam-users] CR2 to JPG

Simon Cropper simoncropper at fossworkflowguides.com
Thu Nov 27 22:09:28 GMT 2014

Sebastien,

1. Select the photos you want converted in the main window.
2. Click on the 'Batch Queue Manager' - you should see the selected
photos in the left panel
3. In the control panel select "Convert to JPEG"
4. Select any other adjustment required then RUN Batch Queue (top left
button)

On 28/11/14 08:46, seb.vallet at laposte.net wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I tried something with digikam without success
> I thought it is simple but I failed to find the solution
> So I am here to ask you some advice...
>
> I use Digikam 2.5 with a Canon 100D.
> Unfortunately I took some pictures in CR2 format.
> It was a mistake
> And now I want to get the images in JPG.
> But I am not interested by a sophisticated method for RAW processing.
> As the CR2 images look like a charm directly in Digikam album viewer, so
> I think it should be a simple way to convert them in JPEG.
> Do you know how can i do it ?
>
> Thank you in advance for your help.
>
> Sebastien

Cheers Simon

    Simon Cropper - Open Content Creator

    Free and Open Source Software Workflow Guides