[Digikam-users] RAW (NEF) not remembering modification parameters (like Adobe Camera RAW)

euomu euomu at inventati.org
Wed Jun 18 14:30:48 BST 2014

Hi!
my topic is: RAW (NEF) not remembering modification parameters (like
Adobe Camera RAW).

Maybe I miss something, but I read the handbooks and I was looking on
Internet, but I didn't find HOW the modifications I make to the RAW
image in the Image Editor can be viewed in View Image (digikam) and
further modified the next time I open the RAW image....just like it's
possible in the Camera RAW.
Now it seems possible to only Save the modified RAW image in Jpeg, Tiff
etc. ,  but the modification parameters are lost, they are not reloaded
when the RAW image is opened again later.

Is there possible to re-open  the RAW image and have its last
modification parameters loaded?

Thank you.