[Digikam-users] Crash on startup. ConnectionTest still in use. terminate called after throwing an instance of 'St9bad_alloc'

Carl McGrath cmcgrath5035 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 8 12:51:36 BST 2014

Probably not much help, but info anyway.
I run digikam on openSUSE 13.1/KDE

Here is what I get:

digikam --version
Qt: 4.8.5
KDE Development Platform: 4.13.1
digiKam: 4.0.0

On the oS forums, a typical configuration debug strategy is to create a
new user account and try from that "clean" setup environment.

Good luck in your hunt