[Digikam-users] connectiontest in use, inotify limit

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Mon Feb 17 09:36:17 GMT 2014

Greetings,

I have a computer here running digikam 3.2.0 on Fedora 17 x86_64.

I just noticed, starting the program from the command line, that it
issues these warnings:

#> QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection 'ConnectionTest' is still in use, all queries will cease to work.
digikam(14981)/digikam (core): Reached inotify limit

I already searched for both warnings separately, but found nothing
relevant, or anyway explaining **what** was happening and why.

should I worry? What should I do about them?

Thanks
	Marco
--

M. Fioretti http://mfioretti.com                   http://stop.zona-m.net