[Digikam-users] What am I doing wrong?

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Sat Aug 30 17:47:26 BST 2014

As I suspected my camera is not that bad at compression. My image with
added watermark from GIMP is 6.2MB against the camera 6.7MB so in my
view something is going wrong in Digikam. In GIMP I exported the image
as 100% jpeg. I'll try imagemagik later.

Stuart

Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      http://www.broadstairs.org