[Digikam-users] What am I doing wrong?

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Sat Aug 30 15:37:32 BST 2014

Well what I will do is use both imagemagic and gimp to put a watermark
on the image and see what file size I get from them. I think you might
be right but there is certainly still a doubt in my mind about this, not
sure that a camera would be that poor at compression especially a quite
recent one.

Stuart