[Digikam-users] Photos not showing in album after copy

Wybo wybo at dekkerdocumenten.nl
Fri Aug 22 22:15:07 BST 2014

this sounds like what I experienced when I has versioning enabled. Only the most
recent version is shown then. Only when you open the Versioning tab in the right
column, the older versions appear and can be made permanent by clicking on a
temporarily visible icon in the top field, see my screen shot.

--
Wybo