[Digikam-users] how to migrate to mysql

Wybo wybo at dekkerdocumenten.nl
Sat Aug 16 10:37:54 BST 2014

I want to migrate my frequently crashing digikam sqlite database to my
mysql database on my Synology station, but the migration tool says:

Database connection test was not successful.
Error was: Access denied for user 'wybo'@'wybo.fritz.box' (using
password: YES) QMYSQL: Unable to connect

My Synology station is on 192.168.178.27,
the database listens to port 3306,
on my FritzBox I forwarded port 3306 to 192.168.178.27,
I can connect to the database on http://192.168.178.27/phpMyAdmin/
I specified dk for the Schema name and dktn for the thumbnails Schema
name, and whether or not I created those (empty) mysql databases makes
no difference.

What am I doing wrong?

--
Wybo