[Digikam-users] Running multiple instances of DigiKam?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 19:15:26 BST 2014

First digiKam instance will open in R.W the database. The second one in R only.

If you try to process change in DB through 2nd instance, it will try
to write in DB until a time out, and will fail.

It's not recommend to play with 2 instance in the same time. To
compare images, use LT. I play also with WDHQ dual flat screens here
like this...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/digikam/14801149154/