[Digikam-users] Tooltip text has changed to pale green. Help!

Neil Haughton haughtonomous at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 29 18:27:40 BST 2013

The problem turned out to be that no Widget style had been set (Digikam
Settings>Miscellaneous->Widget dropdown list. I may have accidentally
cleared this myself, now I come to think of it). Selecting any one of the
offered widget styles cures the problem. I selected ClearStyle as the best
looking, I think.

Thanks for all the responses.

PS installed on a Sata III SSD with dual core processor and 8GB of memory,
Digikam fair whizzes along!

 Neil