[Digikam-users] Tooltip text has changed to pale green. Help!

Neil Haughton haughtonomous at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 29 12:41:52 BST 2013

I am assuming that I didn't get a response to my earlier plea for help
because it didn't reach the mailing list, so I am trying again. Can anyone
help?

I'm starting to use digikam 3.2 in opensuse 12.3 (Gnome 3). This evening
the digikam tooltips all have pale green text on a white background, which
makes them unreadable. They were okay last night (black on white), but
since I did a system update tonight (may be a coincidence) the tooltip text
foreground has changed.

The tooltips are set to use the System Font, but nothing else is green on
black, so I'm perplexed. I also cannot find anywhere within Digikam to
change the colour of the tooltip text. All the other text in Digikam seems
unaffected.

How can I change the tooltips back to black on white?

Regards,

Neil