[Digikam-users] Color correction

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Wed Sep 11 20:55:04 BST 2013

On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 21:39:17 +0200
Marcel Wiesweg <marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de> wrote:

> Now, if colord provides something like a DBus API to retrieve profiles we will
> happily include support for this.

From their web page:

What colord does:

    Provides a D-Bus API for system frameworks to query, e.g. Get me the profiles for device $foo or Create a device and assign it profile $bar.
    Provides a persistent database backed store that is preserved across reboots.
    Provides the session for a way to set system settings, for instance setting the display profile for all users and all sessions.

So it would appear that it does exactly what you need to provide the
support your are suggesting.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde