[Digikam-users] Color correction

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Wed Sep 11 20:39:17 BST 2013

> Therefore, there should not be any interference between this color
> profile management, and the color correction of digiKam, which by the
> way may use a different profile than the one advertised by colord.

digikam supports reading a color profile via the old traditional way of an
XAtom.
There is some provision for multiple screens with different profiles, and
digikam usually requests a profile for a given widget in its framework, but
the XAtom stuff is not really documented so I dont think it supports multple
screens.

Now, if colord provides something like a DBus API to retrieve profiles we will
happily include support for this.

Marcel