[Digikam-users] Questions on RAW conversion: Base curve

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 11:03:04 BST 2013

2013/9/11 Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com>

> In BQM, since 3.3.0 (if i remember), i implemented a way to extract
> embeded JPEG with RAW workflow. Check BQM queue settings for details.
> In this case, there is no demosaicing and processing is very fast.
>
> Gilles Caulier

I don't know how it does it, but each time I've needed a "quick" JPEG
without actually "working" from the RAW, the BQM has given me a pretty good
result that I didn't need to modify afterwards.
For me, one more reason to never use RAW+JPEG as Digikam can do the job
well and in an instant. :-)

Marie-Noëlle

--
<http://marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
Retrouvez mon portfolio et mes activités dans ma galerie