[Digikam-users] Need help converting database

Remco Viƫtor remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr
Fri Sep 6 15:30:18 BST 2013

On Friday 06 September 2013 09:55:57 Ralph DeWitt wrote:
> I have been having problems get digikam 3.3.0 to run on my system. After
> much reading and testing, I think I have found the problem. The latest
> version of digikam on my system is unable to open and convert the older
> data base file I have. My database file is at version 4 and the new
> database is version 6. I need someone with a earlier version of digikam
> to try and convert the database file for me. Can someone help with this
> problem?

Not likely that a straight repeat of your previous message will get any
more useful answers...

At a minimum, some information about your system could be useful (OS,
version, which database do you use: mySQL or SQLite, where did you get the
new Digikam version...).

If you use Linux, the output you get when you start Digikam from a command-
line would also be nice.