[Digikam-users] Need help converting database

Ralph DeWitt ralphdewitt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 14:55:57 BST 2013

I have been having problems get digikam 3.3.0 to run on my system. After
much reading and testing, I think I have found the problem. The latest
version of digikam on my system is unable to open and convert the older
data base file I have. My database file is at version 4 and the new
database is version 6. I need someone with a earlier version of digikam
to try and convert the database file for me. Can someone help with this
problem?
--
Ralph