[Digikam-users] Greetings

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Mon Sep 2 22:03:34 BST 2013

Le 02/09/2013 20:38, cgw993 at aol.com a écrit :

> * how did you notice that? (to allow others to replicate the fact)
> **Check your firewall, usually there is a list of internet enabled
> programs. Find everything that sounds like it is from Digikey

Digikey or Digikam??

but this is *your* firewall setup, digikam have no way to change that
(or your firewall is shit)

> Sincerely  **There is nothing sincere about your answers above if
> you are a programmer.   The responses seemed downright misleading I
> am sorry to say** jdd -- http://www.dodin.org

I'm not a programmer, but I pretty well know the question.

and if there is a setup in your firewall, it's only because *you* said
so. Digikam can't simply - it's this way that a firewall works

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org