[Digikam-users] Select/unselect a bit too small

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 18:42:46 GMT 2013

You might have point here: a single click do open the preview. And it's
perfectly possible that, when working quickly, I sometimes click on the
thumbnail instead of somewhere else in the case. And that certainly explain
why I don't have always the same result, as I don't realize where I have
clicked precisely.

Marie-Noëlle

--
<http://marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
Retrouvez mon portfolio et mes activités dans ma galerie