[Digikam-users] Select/unselect a bit too small

Photonoxx photonoxx at free.fr
Sun Nov 24 18:38:40 GMT 2013

CTRL should work.

What happens when you do a single click on a thumbnail (I say Thumbnail,
not part with filename, info...) ? Does digikam select the picture or does
it open preview ?

If a single click opens preview, so you may have to CTRL and click in the
case but not on the thumbnail.

CTRL is a system standard selection mode (for exemple in a file selector
it's the same thing).

--
Nicolas Boulesteix
Photographe chasseur de lueurs