[Digikam-users] Select/unselect a bit too small

Remco Viëtor remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr
Sun Nov 24 19:01:34 GMT 2013

On Sunday 24 November 2013 19:17:57 Marie-Noëlle Augendre wrote:
> 2013/11/24 Remco Viëtor <remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr>
>

> > But, Ctrl-click works for me to select one additional image, Shft-click
> > select all between last and current (and those have worked for as long
as I
> > can remember).
> >
> > @ M.N.: I can't remember ever seeing images getting copied/duplicated
due
> > to a Ctrl-click. Could you have some personal hot-key set up to copy on
> > Ctrl-click (sounds like you get the same action as Ctrl-C)
> >
> > Remco
> >

> I didn't set up any additional hot-key in Digikam itself.
> Do you think something could be defined at a higher level (system?) and
> could sometimes come in the way?

Well, the 'sometimes' would surprise me. There are some standards about how
to define system-wide hot-keys, and afaik, those don't use Ctrl-
combinations...

The 'sometimes' would make me look for a hot-key combination with the key
next to the Ctrl key ("Windows" or "Menu" key on my keyboard).

And I do agree that the hot spots for the +/- button are rather small.
Though I wouldn't want the symbols to be bigger...

Remco