[Digikam-users] Digikam 3.0 under Windows not useable

Christoph Siedentop christoph at siedentop.name
Tue Jan 29 21:19:13 GMT 2013

Dear Wolfgang,

as far as I know, digiKam 3.0 is not officially released yet.

Your problem description is difficult to understand. Please correct me, it
seems that you can't import your images into a vanilla install of digikam,
or have you upgraded from a previous install?

To figure out whether the problem is from the amount of images could you
reset all of digikam and then try to import a folder with just one image in
it? If that doesn't work there is something wrong with the install.

Good evening und viele Grusse,
Christoph

PS Lauffägige (sic) is runnable or working in English.

Christoph Siedentop
017639942245