[Digikam-users] raw and jpeg-files should "stick together"

Peer Heinlein p.heinlein at jpberlin.de
Wed Feb 20 10:01:23 GMT 2013

Am 17.02.2013 22:16, schrieb H. Jürgen Karbach:

Hi Jürgen,

thanks for your long and helpful answer. Sounds good -- sounds like
Digikam can already do what I need...

> In the Import section you can chose the Structure.
>
> Based on camera provided information about the image date and choosen
> file suffix of the pictures to be saved, digiKam can use this to
> automatically create subalbums in the destination Album and move / copy
> downloaded files.

But I wasn't able to find the menue to set this up.

I'm using Digikam 2.6.0 -- does this version already support that? Could
you give me a hint where to find this option?

> In your case it seems to be recommended to set a different structure. 1)
>
> /home/user/Pictures/
> --------------------------------RAW
> --------------------------------TIFF, PNG or JPG

Yipp! I'll do that!

> As long as you move a file only with digiKam the RAW and JPG will stay
> corelated.

Great!

Peer

--
Heinlein Support GmbH
Schwedter Str. 8/9b, 10119 Berlin

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-42
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG:
HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg,