[Digikam-users] filtering/disbale collection

René Fritz rene at colorcube.de
Mon Dec 30 14:14:23 GMT 2013

Hi

You might be right and I need to be more clear.

Nevertheless ... you can use advanced search. And then?

I want to go to the date tab or select photos on the map. When I do that my search is gone. And the results are from all collections again. I just want to use all features of digikam with NOT all of my collections.

So I need to be able to deactivte collections.

Maybe I'm missing the point. But then tell me please.

René