[Digikam-users] filtering/disbale collection

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Mon Dec 30 14:31:20 GMT 2013

Le 30/12/2013 15:14, René Fritz a écrit :

> So I need to be able to deactivte collections.

may be not what you are looking for, but sort og.

I have my archives on separate disks, not mounted at boot (I need to
clic on them in Dolphin to have them mounted, for example)

when launching digikam, it do *not* trigger the mounting of the disks
and if not yet done asks to know if these disks are removables. If yes
it tags them as removable and do not care since next launch, so it's a
way to disable these collections (a bit raw :-()

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org