[Digikam-users] filtering/disbale collection

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 13:49:57 GMT 2013

2013/12/30 René Fritz <rene at colorcube.de>

> Hi Anders
>
> Nobody seems to understand me :-)
>
> I can do that with advanced search but then I can't use anything else but
> the
> filter tab.
>
> If I'm able to activate one collection I can use whatever
> selection/filtering I
> want.

Maybe your request is not clear enough so we could understand what you want
to do. :-)
The first parameter in advanced search is "Album", where you can select all
the albums you want the search to go through. Doesn't it work for you?

Marie-Noëlle

--
<http://marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
Retrouvez mon portfolio et mes activités dans ma galerie